Call for Artists 2023
Arts Bellevue Annual Juried Art Show
3D Design Center, Bellevue, TN
Arts Bellevue is a dynamic arts organization that has been serving Bellevue and the West Nashville area since 2018, by providing a wide variety of arts programs – both live and online – in the performing, visual, literary and culinary art realms. We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit that supports local artists, students, families, and individuals, promoting diversity and partnerships through the arts.
AB is holding its first juried art show August 4-6, 2023 at the 3D Design Center located in Bellevue. The focus of this show is to highlight the arts and artists that live in our community which includes Davidson County, Fairview, Kingston Springs and Pegram/Cheatham County areas. This show is meant to showcase the diversity, integrity and creative spirit that exists in this area.
Any artist 18 years and older living in Davidson County, Fairview, Kingston Springs and Pegram/Cheatham County.
- All the artworks must be original and less than 2 years old.
- 3 pieces of photographed art must be submitted with application for juried selection. Each piece to be uploaded and submitted individually.
- Digital images should accurately represent the art works being entered.
- Artists can create up to 10 works (paint & sculptor) for sale. Juried pieces will be used for initial exhibition, and other pieces (up to 7) will be held for replacement of sold pieces.
- 5 MB maximum size for digital photo submission
- 2-D and 3-D work is accepted. (Painting, Sculpture, Jewelry, Clay, Metal, Glass, Wood, Mixed Media, Textiles and Fiber (non-wearable),.
- Size and label images before uploading to entry form.
Jewelry and small to medium table top works (such as pottery, wood, copper, etc.) can bring multiple pieces. Some pieces will be held in back and used as replacements as they sell.
- Jewelry artists must provide black jewelry display stands for their work and each piece must be properly tagged. Jewelry artists can also bring small acrylic risers and stands to assist with display.
- Table top submissions (such as pottery, wood, copper for example) are suggested to bring clear acrylic risers and stands to assist with display. Each piece must be properly tagged.
- Maximum physical size for 2-D is 48” x 36”.
- Maximum physical size for 3-D no more than 30 pounds and 5 feet in height.
- All 2-D artwork must be either gallery wrapped with painted sides or framed and wired and ready to hang.
- Art will be juried from digital images. Arts Bellevue reserves the right to delete from the exhibition any artwork that does not conform to the entry specifications.
- Sales will be 70% to the artist and 30% to Arts Bellevue all sales will be final and handled through Arts Bellevue.
- Each artwork must include description: Title, Medium, Price and Size.
- After the jury process, artists will be notified via email as to the status of their work.
- Release of Request for Art (RFA): 5/6/23
- Deadline for submission: 6/7/23.
- Artist notification: 6/23/23
- Artwork is to be delivered to 3D Design Center 7/31 -8/1/23 from 9am -3pm.
- 10 pieces maximum (paint and sculptor). This includes the 3 submitted with the application.
- NOTE: Artists are requested to be present for the evenings of the Patron’s Party on Friday (7-9 pm) and the Arts Reception on Saturday (5-8 pm). One guest is welcome with the artist. See schedule below.
Art Show Address
3D Design Center
130 Belle Forest Circle
Nashville, TN 37221
Hours for the Show
Patron’s party: Friday, 8/4/23, 7-9pm
Gallery opens to the public: Saturday 8/5/23, 12-4pm
Arts reception: Saturday 8/5/23, 5-8pm.
Gallery opens to the public: Sunday, 8/6/23, 12 – 4pm.
Artists pick up work not sold: Sunday, 8/6/23, 4 -5pm or Monday, 8/7/23, 9am – 3pm.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
board of directors